At Etefy, London's 24/7 Online supermarket, we believe in supporting our community and giving back to those in need. Over the past three years we have donated food goods consistently to local food banks across London. Giving back to the places and people that help our business grow is part of the Etefy mantra, and every year we choose a cause to give added support to. This year we will be supporting St Mungo's charity. The charity have a project that has touched the hearts of the team at Etefy, known as the Chrysalis project; which supports homeless women who are involved in street based prostitution, and have other complex needs. This Christmas we will be supplying all the food goods to two of the shelters - helping give these women the Christmas they deserve. We urge other businesses and people alike to support the cause and help give these women the support they need throughout their period of recovery. The team at St Mungo's are doing a brilliant job across the board to rehabilitate the vulnerable, the homeless, the abused and those that have suffered from many other difficulties. Etefy have decided to join the cause this Christmas and we will continue to do what we can to make a difference to the lives of the affected.Read more »
Tired of foraging through supermarket isles hopelessly? To find that there are only a few variations of your dairy free milk or meat free sausages. Options. Options are what we all crave for when doing our weekly supermarket shop; especially when you have very specific dietary needs. But how many supermarkets are focused on growing their range to suit you - we are. Yes you: with your allergy to nuts, lactose intolerance, pescatarian diet or new fitness regime - we are the supermarket that cares and caters for it all. The Etefy buying process is heavily segmented into product categories and consumer dietary needs. This process of segmentation accounts for numerous product types that are suitable for the diverse needs of both our current and future customer base. We undergo vigorous qualitative research to source products that comply with our regimented quality checklist, to ensure that we are adding the right type of brands and products to our range. At Etefy we are focused on growth, and have our customers at the forefront of our mind when making decisions that will improve their shopping experience. Our variety of product variations speaks for itself, and this will only continue to grow to provide our customers with a multitude of options for their individual dietary needs.Read more »
Posted: October 27, 2017|Life in London can be as hectic as rush hour on the trains - at the best of times. Long queues, packed trains and frantic stampedes leave little to no time to do anything - let alone shop! Well your convenience is our convenience, and it has been for the best part of two years, but with a delivery thats free, a service that never sleeps and delivery drivers that will have your orders waiting for you in the same time it takes you to get home from work - How else can you maximise your Supermarket shop? These 3 must-read tips will help you make the most of your next Etefy grocery shop. 1. Shop the sale We don't believe in waste, and regularly donate to local food banks. We update the sale section of our website daily with the latest deals and last-minute steals. Shop the Sale: https://etefy.co.uk/sale.html 2. Recipe boxes Struggling for recipe ideas? No need to waste time scouring the Internet, we do the hard part for you and create innovate recipes with great savings. Shop the Recipe boxes: https://etefy.co.uk/recipe-boxes.html 3. Subscribe to our newsletter Keep up-to-date with our most recent activity, must-know tips, special offers and digital discount codes.Read more »
Etefy, is the only online supermarket in London to deliver groceries free of charge, with no minimum order price, 24/7. In an effort to improve upon the premise of our service offering and heighten our level of efficiency, we have decided to add another warehouse to our conglomerate; situated in the east of London. Currently orders are dispatched from two of our main warehouses, which are situated in the north and south of London. The location of our current warehouses enables our in-house courier drivers to deliver customers orders to any location inside the M25 within 1 hour. However, research has evidenced that orders situated towards the east have a higher average delivery time. In response to this assessment we are opening a new warehouse in east London to combat the challenge of time. The opening of our new warehouse will enables us to cut lead times for deliveries in and around east London by up to 20%. We plan to continually expand our covering, and are currently able to project and uplift operational resources to match increasing demand. With technological advancements on the horizon and a logistic setup that rivals some of the most meticulous organisations, our operation is designed to work seamlessly. Etefy ltd is dealing with increasing demand and will continually improve its services to become the place Londoners prefer to shop.Read more »
- The key to a successful meal depends on a number of things: the recipe, the craftsmanship of the cook and quality of ingredients. Great chefs undergo a process of trial and error when designing bespoke recipes - so do we. The Master-chefs in the Etefy kitchen go through a strict process of trial and error in order to create the perfect recipe for our customers. Creating bespoke recipes from scratch; we design, cook, film and then taste our food.
Finding a recipe that actually works can be frustrating - as if cooking wasn’t hard enough. Well now there’s no need to, Etefy creates bespoke recipe boxes that actually work and we have the recipe videos to prove it! Not only do we put together bespoke recipes but we cook and film them; so that customers can see exactly how each recipe is prepared.
With an ever-growing range of products, our mission is to develop mouth watering recipes that cater to all our customers dietary needs.
Try one of our fantastic Recipe Boxes today!
Posted: July 13, 2017
BUY THIS BOX!
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100g walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup of salted butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ and grease a 20cm square baking tin.
- Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda. Stir in the walnuts.
- In a small pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Remove from the heat and stir in the brown sugar and water until dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Beat the egg and vanilla extract into the butter mixture. Slowly add the flour mixture and stir until smooth. Pour into the prepared baking tin.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.
MAKES APPROX 16 SQUARES
BUY THIS BOX!
- 500g spaghetti
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 250g bacon, cut into pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of double cream
- 1/2 cup of greek style yoghurt
- 1 cup of peas
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water until just done but still firm. Drain and reserve 60ml of the spaghetti water. Set aside.
- In a pan, fry the bacon over medium to high heat. Add the garlic and fry for another minute.
- Reduce the heat, add the cream and yoghurt and simmer slowly until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Add the peas and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the sauce and reserved pasta water to the spaghetti and toss.
- Serve with extra rashers of crispy fried bacon.
Natalie Colman returns with her deliciously sweet Pomegranate, Orange & Pistachio Meringue Nests.
Wow your guests with this delectable selection of fruits and flavour.
We teamed up with the fantastic Natalie Colman to share her inside tips on the perfect Cottage Pie!
Hearty and wholesome, this is comfort food at its best!
BUY THIS BOX!
- 3 potatoes, peeled and slice in 1cm rounds
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper
- Italian herbs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 125ml of double cream
- 125ml of whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Arrange a layer of sliced potatoes on the bottom of an oven proof dish, followed by a layer of onion rings and garlic.
- Season with salt, pepper, herbs, and drizzle some cream and milk over the top.
- Repeat the layering process, finishing with a layer of onions. Remember to drizzle the cream and milk between each layer and season to your taste.
- Bake for 1 hour or until potatoes are soft and golden brown.